Friday, January 11, 2013

McCafe in Melaka

When I know McCafe is available in melaka,I was damn happy and just can't wait to go there and have a taste on the coffee since I'm a coffee addict. Finally,me and my wife headed to MITC today and we had tried our first drink there-'ice mocha'!!!


Actually McCafe does sell ordinary burgers like the usual Mc Donald,the only difference is that there is a counter at the corner that sell quality coffee and cakes. Cakes like cheese or blueberry are also available there. One slice is about rm9++. Is about the price of a secret recipe cake that is available at its nearby location also.

About the quality of the coffee here,frankly speaking I would still prefer Coffee Bean or Starbuck coffee,but in term of price and the environment,it's still worth for sitting down and have a relaxing tea time,surfing Internet with a cup of coffee here in a not so noisy environment if compared to the usual McD. ^^









No comments:

Post a Comment